PORT SETON CENTRE MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE
NEXT MEETING: 12th May 2016
Local people making a difference in their community.
Port Seton Centre Management Committee includes local representatives who volunteer their time, skills and knowledge to ensure the centre remains vibrant and the hub of the community. The committee meets regularly and has agreed the following:
To provide opportunities for people to improve and enrich their quality of life.
- To advise East Lothian Council on general arrangements concerned with the operation of the Centre
- To advise the Council on the revision of charges when necessary.
- To consider and approve regulations within the general policy framework governing the use of the Centre from time to time.
- To consult with organisations or groups representing community, recreational and educational interests in the area as necessary.
- To advise the Council on budget allocations on an annual basis.
- To raise funds for specific purposes connected with the Centre through special programme arrangements or through special events.
- To submit to the Council an Annual Report on the operation of the Centre.
- Janice Thomson, Chairperson
- Helen Bathgate, Treasurer
- Christine McLean, Secretary
- Mary Vevers, Cockenzie Drama
- Angela Fraser, Committee Member
- Stacey McDonald, Committee Member
- Sandra Bell, Youth Work
- Gordon Horsburgh, Team Leader,
- Pat Gordon, Community Development Officer
- Mike Whitton, Centre Head
- Bruce Smith, Day Services Unit Manager
- Irene Muir, Librarian
- Councillor Willie Innes
- Councillor Margaret Libberton
- Councillor Peter Mackenzie
- Councillor Steven Brown